Monday, November 09, 2009

Ontario's bad turn

Here's a letter to the editor I sent to the Toronto Star in response to this editorial which appeared on Saturday.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The Star says it should concern Ontarians that Albertans seemingly want a provincial government which taxes and spends less. (“Alberta's right turns”, November 7)

Well, I am one Ontarian who isn’t concerned one bit.

However, what does scare me is what’s going on here in Ontario under the Liberal government.

Indeed, whenever I think about how the Liberals have sunk this province into a sea of rink ink; about how they have made government bigger and more intrusive; about how they have wasted and mismanaged my tax dollars, it fills me with despair.

So maybe the Star should worry more about Ontario and less about Alberta.

No comments: