Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Future of conservatism in Canada

One of my favorite topics is the future of conservatism in Canada.

So it was lucky that the Young Conservative Forum has invited me to be part of a panel that will address this important issue in Montreal on October 29.

Also scheduled to be on the panel will be such conservative stars as Adam Daifallah, Joseph Ben Ami and John Robson.

Believe me, this is going to be a fun and informative event, that no consevative would want to miss.

I hope to see you there.

Here are the details of where, when and why.

5 comments:

Dennis said...

The future is so bright, you gotta wear shades. :)

Kadam said...

About a week before my birthday. Only about 2 hours away, in Montreal too. I am so buying tickets. Wonder if the VIPs are strong enough to justify the extra $70 bucks!

Kadam said...

Well, Gerry, what does one wear to the main table at a event like? Looking forward to meeting you.

Gerry Nicholls said...

Kerry, beats me, I have never been to one!!

Really looking forward to seeing you.

Teddington Park Toronto said...

Interesting. Will there be some kind report available after the conference? I would be interested in reading it since probably will not be able to attend.

Elli