Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Three Wise Guys at the Fraser Institute


Was in Ottawa yesterday to speak at a Fraser Institute "Behind the Spin" event.
Here's a photo of me along with the two other speakers; that's cyberwiz Stephen Taylor on the left, Joel-Denis Bellavance of La Presse in the centre and me on the right, once again defending my "Takes Worst Picture in the World" championship.
It was a fun night, with lots of political discussion.
Thanks to the Fraser Institute's Tasha Kheiriddin who hosted the evening and to Dr. Roy for taking the picture.
Actually Dr. Roy has a write up on the evening here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With that soccer stance Gerry, all I have to ask is: "Did they score?"

Gerry Nicholls said...

Ha, just noticed that! I should have been holding a drink or something.

Stephen Taylor said...

It was a rough crowd ;)