Sunday, October 22, 2006

Things I Just Learned

My wife injured her back recently and me being a good husband picked up the slack around the house.

And in doing so, I learned many things.

For instance:

* When doing laundry you should always make sure to separate the dark clothes from the white ones.

* When cooking a meat loaf always resist the temptation to press buttons on the stove just because you want to see what will happen.

* You need a masters degree in engineering to figure out how to open the lids on certain cleansers.

* The container for laundry detergent looks an awful lot like the container for orange juice.

I also learned that it's better for me not to do too much around the house.

1 comment:

rondi adamson said...

You've been married TWENTY years and this is the first time you've learned all of this? Hmm..."good husband," indeed!