Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Baseball Predictions

I was going to wait for Paul Tuns to make his baseball playoff predictions and then copy those, but since he has not got around to making any predictions, I guess I'm on my own.

Here goes:

American League:

divisional Playoffs
Oakland beats Minnesota 3-2, New York sweeps Detroit 3-0.

League Championship
New York over Oakland 4-1.


National League:
Does it really matter?

Update:

Paul Tuns now has his baseball predictions online. I think you will find them slightly more detailed and insightful than mine.

Oh and Tuns comments on my predictions, writing "it must kill Gerry to predict the Yankees over the Tigers considering he grew up cheering for the likes of Al Kaline and Denny McLain and he fondly remembers the '68 Tigers. Heck, he can even name the entire lineup of the Tigers from when they last won in 1984 and made the post-season in '87."

Here's a secret Paul -- I'm so old I can even name the lineup for the 1968 Tigers.

No comments: